Squash Canada is excited to host the 2023 Canadian Masters Team Championships in Charlottetown, PEI from January 27-29, 2023 at the Eastlink Centre (46 Kensington Rd).
ENTRY DEADLINE: Thursday January 5, 2023 at Noon ET
1. Please ensure all entry forms are completed in full – this is the P/Ts responsibility prior to submitting
2. Please list the players in the Playing Order and identify the Team Captain with their contact information
3. Please ensure all participants understand they must complete the following mandatory requirements:
• Participant Acceptance of Risks and Release of Liability: Each team member must read and acknowledge the following: Tournament Regulations, Anti-Doping Policy, Release of Liability Waiver of Claims and Indemnity, Photo and Video Consent Waiver and Code of Conduct by no later than Sunday January 15, 2023 at Midnight. Instructions to complete this requirement will be emailed directly to players after registration closes.
• New Officials Certification Requirement for participation in Canadian Championship Events: All competing in the Canadian Masters Championships must be a certified official at a minimum of the Club Referee level. This policy came into effect as of December 1, 2021. To access the online Club Referee Course and Exam: Click Here (to complete this mandatory requirement, players must have an NCCP# available through the Coaching Association of Canada ‘Locker’ database – if you require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org). Cost is $35.