Update, Based on Sport NS recommendations received on the evening of 15 Mar, the following updates are provided:
- HSL Session 5 start is postponed until 8 April 2020.
- Premier League schedule is paused until 7 April 2020.
An update on further changes will be posted by 31 Mar 2020.
The Board of Directors of Squash Nova Scotia voted on Friday to keep operating the Halifax Squash League and Premier League for the time being with added measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Players are asked to comply with the following recommendations:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently
- Take steps to maintain your distance on and off the court
- If you have travelled internationally, stay away from the courts for 14 days
- Do not wipe your hands on the court walls
- Bring and use your own water bottle
- Minimize spectators
- Avoid large group social gatherings
We will continue to monitor the situation and will suspend play for a period of time if it becomes necessary to do so.
President of the Board of Directors, Squash NS